Rarotonga is one of the best places in the world to take kids on holiday because there are so many attractions and adventures, and they are all either right here at The Rarotongan or within easy reach. Rarotonga is beautiful, safe, clean...and everyone here loves kids!
Our Tour Desk can organise kid-friendly activities on and around the island; most include pick-up from The Rarotongan’s Lobby:
- Snorkelling in the Aroa Lagoon Marine Sanctuary is amazing and safe for all ages. Even kids as young as 4 can learn to snorkel, so make sure you bring a good mask, snorkel and flippers that fit your child to ensure maximum enjoyment of this awesome activity. Also ensure you bring well-fitting reef shoes for your child for swimming here at Aroa Beach and around the island to avoid coral cuts etc
- 4WD Raro Mountain Safari Tour into the island’s cloud-forest interior. Rarotonga’s most popular tour shows you a whole new perspective of Rarotonga and is led by entertaining and informative guides. Travel to the highest point of the island through lush jungle and experience the excitement, adventure and thrill of 4WD.
- Captain Tama’s Glass-Bottom Boat Lagoon Cruise with beach BBQ on Motu Koromiri in Muri Lagoon. The glass-bottom boat enables you to discover the lagoon right under your feet, a great way to see all the wonders of the lagoon without getting wet! Especially wonderful for kids still too young to snorkel.
- Koka Lagoon Cruises depart from Muri Lagoon, and trips include entertainment, snorkelling, lunch and a truly fun and relaxing day.
- Saturday Market (6.30am-11.30am) is an enjoyable activity for the family to share. Taste the local cuisine, drink fresh coconuts, collect unique souvenirs and watch local performances, all within any budget!
CLICK HEREto view our Kids In Paradise presentation