WORST NEW ZEALAND SUMMER IN 36 YEARS?
Escape what’s set to be New Zealand’s worst summer for 36 years and save your summer holiday plans!
New Zealand’s summer 2010 is set to be the worst for 36 years – wet, cold and definitely nothing to write home about, according to acclaimed weather expert Ken Ring (see NZ Herald 30 August 2009). Not only that, but we’ve just had a record cold 7 months in a row, with October being the coldest in over 60 years.
But you can still SAVE YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAY PLANS by heading to the beautiful Cook Islands just in time for glorious FRANGIPANI SEASON (November to April) – and celebrate with blooming frangipani, the Cook Islands’ Christmas Tree (flame trees ablaze around the Circle Island Drive), ripe mangoes, long lazy summer days, sizzling island sunsets and many more tropical treats! A vibrant holiday experience awaits you now at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. Don’t leave it too late to save your summer holiday this year.
DID YOU KNOW? ...
• Rarotonga, Cook Islands, is just 3 ½ hours flying time from Auckland, New Zealand?
• You can fly direct, non stop from Los Angeles to Rarotonga?
• Both Air New Zealand and Pacific Blue fly to Rarotonga on a frequent schedule
• Unlike holiday destinations where you are resort-bound (and trapped into paying sky-high food prices), on Rarotonga you have the freedom to sample dozens of cafes and restaurants all within easy reach around the island, as well as the fantastic range of cuisine and entertainment experiences at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa itself, all the way from our casual snack kiosk to on-site deli to a la carte, dinner shows and private candlelit dining. You'll be spoilt for choice.
• The currency of the Cook Islands is the New Zealand dollar, making it quite possibly the best-value holiday destination anywhere. Nowhere compares for quality and value than The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa right here in the heart of the South Seas. Treat yourself to the unique, exotic and exceptional Cook Islands!