What’s the best time to come to Rarotonga? Right now is always the very best time. That’s because there’s no time like the present to spend quality time with those you love. John Lennon once said: “Life happens when you’re busy making other plans”. Life can be all too short and bittersweet. Seize this time to make treasured lifelong memories with your partner or family. A wonderfully warm welcome awaits you at the Cook Islands’ leading family-friendly resort for families of all ages, the one and only Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa.
Psst … did you know that a really great time to visit Rarotonga is during our luscious Frangipani Season? Our stunningly-beautiful Frangipani Season is from late October/November right through to March/April. That’s when you can enjoy long summer days (more daylight for your dollar!), frangipani and flame trees in bloom, fragrant mangoes and a wide variety of other quintessentially tropical fruits are ripe, the wonderful waters of Aroa Lagoon are lovely and warm (perfect, not too hot, not too cool) … and all in all it’s quite simply a sensational time to come. To top it off, you can make good savings on our room rates as well during that time of year – so ask yourself, what am I waiting for? Stop and smell the ... frangipani!
There is no better value island escape than The Rarotongan, so don’t miss our Frangipani Season! See Special Offers for more unmissable deals!
Take advantage now of these fantastic Special Rates at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. We’re here to assist you with any further information or to make your Reservation, please feel free to contact us.
SECURE YOUR PREFERRED DATES & ROOM CATEGORY NOW, WHILE STOCKS LAST!
YOUR SPECIAL HEAVEN RATES!
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa
01 APR – 31 OCT
20 DEC – 10 JAN
01 NOV – 19 DEC
11 JAN – 31 MAR
|Garden Room (available as interconnecting)||
from $ 305
from $ 280
|Deluxe Beachside Suite (spa bath, open-air shower)||
from $ 395
from $ 320
|Beachfront Room (available as interconnecting)||
from $ 395
from $ 345
|Deluxe Beachfront Suite (absolute beachfront, spa bath, open-air shower)||
from $ 515
from $ 445
|Grand Beachfront Suite (full kitchen, spa bath, open air shower, absolute beachfront, private upper deck, up to 3ad or 2ad/4ch)||
from $ 715
from $ 645
|Honeymoon Bungalow (swimming pool, outdoor spa bath, open-air shower, couple's sauna)||
from $ 715
from $ 645
|Two Bedroom Beachside Suite (full kitchen, separate sitting/dining, spa bath, up to 4ad (no extra charge) or 2ad/4ch)||
from $ 715
from $ 645
NEW Villa Onemaru 'Soothing Sands' Villa
FRANGIPANI SEASON Travel Period: 01 NOV – 19 DEC + 11 JAN – 31 MAR
PEAK SEASON Travel Period: 01 APR – 31 OCT + 20 DEC - 10 JAN
All rates & special offers are:
- for sale to 30 JUNE 2013
- for travel to 31 MARCH 2015
- per room, per night, for single / double / twin occupancy (except for special suite categories)
- IN NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS
- includes Cook Islands 12.5% VAT tax
- INCLUDES DAILY TROPICAL BREAKFAST unless otherwise stated
- valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 11 and under except for special self-catering suite categories, see below
- adults-only aged 16 and over accepted at the Beachfront Suites and Honeymoon Spa Suite at new boutique sister resort, Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach, www.SanctuaryRarotonga.com, located on absolute beachfront on the secluded white sands of Aroa Beach adjacent to The Rarotongan
- SEE TEENS STAY FREE DEAL UNDER SPECIAL OFFERS! (for teens aged 12-16 inclusive)
- GARDEN ROOMS + BEACHFRONT ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE AS INTERCONNECTING; UP TO 7 IN A ROW. GREAT FOR FAMILY GROUPS AND FOR 2 FAMILIES TRAVELLING TOGETHER; SHARE THE COSTS OF THE MIDDLE ROOM FOR THE KIDS!
- third adult rate is NZ$95 per night, including tropical breakfast buffet daily
- Grand Beachfront Suite (self catering) accepts up to 2 adults / 4 children/teens on per night room rate - NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Two Bedroom Beachside Suite (self catering) accepts up to 2 adults / 4 children/teens, or 4 adults, on per night rate (NO EXTRA CHARGE for 3rd and 4th adults)
- Villa Onemaru ~ ‘Soothing Sands’ Villa is a deluxe private pool villa and accepts up to 6 adults or 4 adults + 6 children/teens and includes a private pool, sundeck, mobile BBQ, Games Lounge with pool table, table tennis, table soccer, kayaks, 2 master bedrooms with ensuites and LCD TVs, a spa bathroom, a third bedroom with Nintendo Wii, living and dining room, full kitchen, laundry and more. Visit www.VillasoftheSouthSeas.com
- HEAVEN rates may not be combinable with some special offers
- Daily microwave hire available for NZ$10 per day
FOR SPECIAL GROUP RATES OR TRAVEL OUTSIDE THESE DATES, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Inclusions in your Nightly Rate:
- Welcome tropical juice and island fruits
- Daily Tropical Buffet Breakfast (may not be available on some special offers)
- THE ONLY RESORT DIRECTLY ON AROA LAGOON MARINE RESERVE - THE ISLAND'S BEST SNORKELLING, straight off the stunning white sandy beach into all-tide swimming, snorkelling, kayaking (all-tide lagoons are rare on Rarotonga!)
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! - THE ONLY RESORT DIRECTLY ON STUNNING AROA BEACH – stay on Rarotonga’s preferred sunny southwest coast so you can soak up all-day sun right up to sizzling island sunsets (during April to October the sun sets at around 3.30-4pm on the Muri side of the island, Rarotonga’s sunrise side).
- Invitation to Manager’s Sunset Cocktail Party
- NEW!! Stand-up Paddleboarding, Snorkelling (use of mask, snorkel & flippers), kayaking, outrigger canoes, use of reef shoes, hammocks, sun loungers, beach towels, Games Lounge with board games & plasma TV, guest library, tennis, beach volleyball, air-conditioned fitness centre, fitness trail.
- The Cook Islands’ most extensive Complimentary Daily Activities Programme, including fish feeding, snorkelling lessons, kayaking safaris, guided village and nature walks, wide range of cultural activities ('ura (hula) dancing, ei (lei) making, ukulele & log drum playing), pareu tying, weave you sunhat from coconut palm fronds, coconut climbing & husking show, crab racing, and much more.
- Kids Stay Free! (up to 11 years inclusive)
- Kids Play Free! Moko’s Kids Club (for children aged 4-11 years, under 4’s play free with the supervision of parent or caregiver). THE COOK ISLANDS' REAL KIDS CLUB!
- Free Snack & Drink at morning and afternoon Kids Club sessions
- Free Kids Welcome Pack
- NEW! Free Teen Zone!
- NEW! Little Dolphins mini waterpark (ages 0-3)
- SEE OUR TEENS STAY FREE DEAL UNDER SPECIAL OFFERS!
Congratulations! We hope your wedding day was simply perfect. As Honeymooners staying for 5 nights or longer, we'd like to help you celebrate. With our compliments please enjoy your Dream Honeymoon Bonus of a bottle of fine Methode Champenoise and His & Hers Island Pareus (sarongs). Thank you for choosing to celebrate this special time here with us, and we wish you a wonderful life together.
- SALE PERIOD: to 30 JUNE 2013
- TRAVEL PERIOD: to 31 MARCH 2015
- Booking Code: DRM5
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To secure your booking (subject to availability) we require advance
credit card payment. This needs to be received by us at time of
booking. In order for us to charge your credit card we would
require you to fax or email us the details on the card, including name
as shown on the card, and expiry date. Our fax number is: (+682)
25799. Whilst you are our guest we do require that you settle your
account for additional services at the resort, maintaining a balance
under NZ$1500 during your stay.
Late Cancellations and Early Departures are subject to the following cancellation fees: Cancellations must be in writing and received by the Resort 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date. Any bookings cancelled between fifteen (15) and thirty (30) days of travel incur a 50% cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled fourteen (14) days or less from the date of travel are charged a 100% cancellation fee. No Shows incur the full amount of the reservation made.
We strongly recommend guests take out Travel Insurance to guard against any unforeseen eventualities.